February 8, 2010

Here we are again

So... Here we are again. New semester, new classes, new schedules. Don't get me wrong I love change but sometimes it is just difficult. Especially with this weather!! It has been the most dreary, gray, horrible winter. Well... It probably hasn't been that different from any other winter, i think I just hate winter more every year. And lately i have had a lot of time to think, which is never a good thing. I have been getting pretty lonely, which is so lame to say but it's pretty true. So to remedy that I decided to adopt a dog! She is so adorable, I really hope I get her. I have to have some things approved before she can move in with me, and I think it will take some time for her to adjust. She came from a puppy mill so she's pretty scared of people, but I think I will just love on her til she's not scared anymore. I am scared and excited at the same time. It's a big responsibility, but I think I'll be able to handle it. Wish me luck!!

No comments: