June 23, 2011

Life in all it's Glory

Well, folks. Life right now is a little tumultuous, I'll say. Currently, I'm doing some work on nights at KU Med Center in the CV PCU, which has been phenomenal so far. The staff is so great, and everyone has been really welcoming, and I'm learning so much. There's been a lot that's happened over the past few months, both great and terrible, but life is about lessons and learning from them, and that's exactly what I've chosen to do. For those of you who know what happened, we'll keep it at that. Someday, I'll be able to divulge, but right now, it's still a little too fresh, and my pride a little too great.

As far as the job hunt goes, it's not. Since I'm moving, I'll just have to figure it out from square one and do a LOT of couch-surfing before I find my first big-girl job. And if I fail, I'll move back here and start all over. Trust me, I'm no stranger to that concept. It's been an interesting summer so far: one of reflection, learning, and definitely stretching my mind and body. Lots of good, good life experiences have and are taking place. I can only hope that I will be this lucky and blessed for the rest of my life.

No comments: